Monday, July 16, 2012

Mi Casa!

I have had many requests for pictures of my home, so here they are ☺ Not gonna lie, when I signed up for the Peace Corps I never expected that this is what I would be living in, but I ain’t complaining! Most of the furniture I bought at a good price from the volunteer before me. The only big things I had to purchase were the fridge and my dining table. I also painted the doors and windows green, because before they were blood red (which I didn’t love). There are a few small problems with it, but nothing that is a deal breaker. So far I absolutely love it!

From the front:


My living room/dining room/bedroom:




Bathroom:

Kitchen:




Backyard (in the pictures there are orange and banana trees, and pineapple plants. If someone would like to come weed for me, I will be very grateful ☺)


2 comments:

  1. I cant help it.............................CHUCHI BIZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're living in chuchiville, girl! I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete