Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Manza II

Happy days, people -- just got myself a new pup! I brought her home a week ago and she is settling in very nicely. I am calling her Manza again for a couple reasons, but mostly because there was already a dog tag in the mail from my parents at the time Manza passed away… haha. Plus, it’s a great name!

So anywho, got this one from the vet! She is 3 months old, which is great. Eating dog food already, now I just have to train her. She’s already a campo dog (meaning she runs free and I just hope that she will show back up at my house eventually)… but definitely still needs some potty training work!

The vet I got her from says that she wont get too big, but then my neighbor had a vet come over and he said she would be a medium-big sized dog, so we shall see. Hopefully she doesn’t get too big; there are flight restrictions for bringing her home to the states at the end of my service!

Oh and more exciting news – My plans for Christmas/New Years are official – some friends and I just put the deposit down for a house on the beach in Uruguay, and then we will be hitting up Buenos Aires for NYE. YAHOOOOOO!!! So that means only 43 days until my parents come to Paraguay and then we head to Peru, and 94 days until the beach!

Hope you all have a fabulous week!

First day at home :)


Trying to break free (she already made it happen with 2 other make-shift leashes)



K

Kickin it in the hammock


No comments:

Post a Comment